I'm linking up with one of my nearest and dearest, Megan, at In This Wonderful Life today with Midweek Randoms!
- I have two baby showers coming up in August (one where I live now and one in my hometown) and it's really starting to hit me that I'm having a baby in just over 8 weeks. Not that a growing baby bump hasn't already done the job, ha.
- Matt and I never got into watching The Soprano's, but he's caught it a few times on HBO and gets sucked into it every time he flips through and it's on. He wanted me to order the DVD of Season 1. Any Soprano's watchers out there?
- School starts in 26 days...AHHHHH! I will be 35 weeks pregnant the day school starts. My doctor informed me that I will probably doing a lot of teaching from a chair. My poor kids are going to wonder why their teacher is so fat and swollen.
- Speaking of school, I feel like I have so much to do to get ready for the year and prepared to leave my students for six to eight weeks. So, why am I here blogging?? Best thing I ever did was get the new arrangement/layout of my room and organization done at the end of last year. Talk about good planning. Way to go Whit :)
- All I want to eat these days is pasta, pasta, pasta.
- This summer has been the most productive summer when it comes to getting projects done. I still have a few more to blog about. Maybe I should be pregnant every summer?
- Maybe not.