- How far along? 30 weeks and 3 days!
- How I'm feeling? Still feeling great! I've started to have some swelling in my feet and the heat at the beach made them swell up to the extreme. Now that we are back home they are just slightly puffy. Heartburn has also been a little more frequent these days.
- Total weight gain? 31 pounds as of Monday - yikes! I'm pretty sure 5-10 of those pounds are in my feet.
- How big is baby? According to my weekly email update, Tucker weighs almost 3 pounds, about the size of a large cabbage.
- Maternity Clothes? No question about what clothes I'm wearing these days :)
- Stretch Marks? Haven't really noticed anymore than a few I've spotted.
- Sleep: I'm still sleeping pretty well. It's getting a little more uncomfortable so I find myself sleeping on my left side with a pillow under my stomach. Lately I have been waking up at 2, 5, and 6:30 to use the bathroom, which is so annoying!
- Best Moment This Week: Unfortunately there haven't been any big baby moments this week. I've just been sitting my big prego self in a workshop all week long.
- Movement: Tucker has definitely let me know he's in there! He isn't overly active - maybe he will be laid back :)
- Food Cravings: Sweets. I've never been a big sweet person, but ice cream has just sounded so good lately.
- Food Aversions: Still Grilled Chicken. Honestly, half the time no food sounds good. Strangely enough, I have no desire to eat pizza.
- Labor Signs: It's a little early for that so no :)
- Belly Button In or Out?? It's starting to make it's way outward.
- What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
- What I'm Looking Forward To: Seeing Tucker's nursery bedding! It's in the process of being made so hopefully it will be done soon.
- Milestone: Reaching 30 weeks!
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Well, after a long relaxing week at the beach - my last kid-free beach trip - I'm back with a pregnancy update! Our week at the beach could not have been better. We got rain for part of one day and the rest of the time, we had perfect beach days! I spent as much time as I could under an umbrella in a beach chair and even though my feet didn't enjoy the heat too well, I just had to take full advantage of total relaxation before baby Tucker comes!