- How far along? 27 Weeks as of Monday!
- How I'm feeling? Feeling great! I haven't been sick at all during this pregnancy, which is a blessing! Heartburn/indigestion has started and it's no fun.
- Total weight gain? 20 pounds as of June 13, my last doctor's appointment
- How big is baby? Little (or big!) Tucker weights 2 pounds and is 14 1/2 inches long according to my babycenter weekly email update
- Maternity Clothes? No doubt! And even some of those clothes are getting tight, ha! I was at Target this week and bought two large t-shirts from the men's department just to fit over my big ol' belly!
- Stretch Marks? Just a few. Hoping they don't get worse, but not too hopeful.
- Sleep: I've never been one to have problems sleeping and so far, I'm still sleeping great. I wake up every morning between 2 and 4 to use the bathroom, and sometimes more than once, but when I am sleeping, I am sleeping! I'm fully aware that this could completely change.
- Best Moment This Week: Getting the nursery painted! Matt spent several hours on Saturday night painting and wasn't going to bed until it was done!
- Movement: There has been some thumping going on in there so I'm assuming it's Tucker. It usually happens when I'm laying on the couch at night.
- Food Cravings: All I have really craved is fruit.
- Food Aversions: Grilled Chicken. YUCK. Honestly, half the time no food sounds good.
- Labor Signs: It's a little early for that so no :)
- Belly Button In or Out?? It's still in for now. Soon to pop out??
- What I Miss: Taking a long, hot bath. And drinking more than my little DDP each day.
- What I'm Looking Forward To: Getting the nursery finished! It's a work in progress. And going to the beach very very soon, but not looking forward to the maternity swimsuit part of the trip.
- Milestone: Ummm getting measurements for the bedding and getting the wall mural/decal ordered. Stay tuned for that!
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
It's so hard to believe I am more than halfway this adventure I call pregnancy!